Global site navigation
- Celebrity biographies
- Messages - Wishes - Quotes
- TV-shows and movies
- Bizarre facts
- Family and Relationships
- Real Estate
How to write a manifesto for a school prefect with a sample
Some people are born leaders, but leadership skills have to be nurtured. This explains why today, schools take the allocation of power to students seriously through holding elections. Just like politicians, if you want to become a student leader, you must know how to write a manifesto for a school prefect.
A manifesto is a public declaration of policy and aims by an individual, especially before an election to a certain position. It helps one spread their message as widely as possible, and therefore, one should be clear on their intentions and ideas. It is an opportunity to inform the voters about oneself.
How to write a manifesto for a school prefect
The purpose of an election manifesto is to convey your intentions, views and beliefs, and motivation behind the specific position you are vying for. To successfully do this, you should ensure that the actual content of your manifesto is Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time-bound (SMART). Here is everything you need to know about writing a junior school prefect manifesto.
Guide on how to plan a birthday party and get everything right
How do you write a school manifesto?
The manner in which you write your manifesto determines whether or not fellow students will vote for you as a leader. Therefore, you must organize your ideas, beliefs, and plans in a comprehensive way that distinguishes you from other election candidates.
By reading your manifesto, let the students and the whole school fraternity understand the strategies that you will use to cause positive transformations in the institution. There are several areas in a learning institution that require overseeing by leaders. There is the compound, entertainment , health and sanitation.
There must also be a senior prefect who oversees the work of the other prefects. Therefore, when writing your manifesto, consider the position you want and its requirement. For instance, if you want to become a chaplain prefect, your manifesto cannot be similar to that of a compound leader.
15 better ways to say thank you for your patience and understanding
Guidelines on how you write a manifesto for being a school prefect
The first step towards creating an excellent manifesto is to prepare the ideas that you want the public to see. You must know the area that you are interested in. If you are vying for a compound perfect position, you have an interest in that area.
Do some research about the position you want. You do not want to appear clueless about the issues that need to be addressed in that area. Outline all the aspects concerning that position and determine what you will do to make it better. Then proceed to write the manifesto.
1. Introduce yourself and your objectives
How do you introduce yourself in a manifesto? Begin by informing people about your identity i.e. your name and your class. This should be followed by the objectives that you have as a leader. These goals should appear in a bulleted format and a brief explanation for each of them.
Looking for names for holding companies? How to come up with the most meaningful
Your objectives should be feasible. Do not go making promises that can never be accomplished. For instance, if you are a health prefect, you cannot say that you will build a hospital. This is impossible and can make your manifesto less influential.
2. Talk about your experiences
Let people know about the experiences you have had either at home, school, internship or life in general that make you suitable for that position. If you want the compound prefect position, talk about planting trees in the past or doing a cleanup.
This information should be complemented by a list of skills that you gain. They could be problem-solving, critical thinking, commitment, and decision-making capabilities among others.
3. Indicate the problem facing your area of interest and your action plan
Let other students know that you are familiar with the issues facing your area of interest. Then talk about the measures you plan to take to rectify the situation or make it better.
70+ inspiring good luck on your future endeavours quotes, wishes and messages
For instance, if you want the sports prefect seat, you can talk about the number of balls for playing football. Students want to know if you have their best interests at heart and that you can represent them adequately to the administration.
4. Be brief
Nobody wants to read long manifestos. After all, there are many people vying, and each has a manifesto that must be read. Be precise, organize your work using bullets and be straight to the point.
5. Be grammatically correct
Avoid misspelling words, using words wrongly or using incorrect punctuation. Also, ensure to write comprehensive sentence structures. Remember, you want to be a leader. Grammatical errors can reduce the relevance of your manifesto.
How do you make a manifesto?
Now that you have discovered the general guidelines for writing the manifesto, here is an outline of additional requirements for specific positions.
3 types of men who have affairs: How to spot the signs a mile away
Manifesto for head girl in school
To be a senior prefect, you must show how knowledgeable you are about all areas of the school. Talk about the leadership skills that will enable you to ensure that all the other prefects work as a team. Also, let the students you how you plan to represent their concerns to the administration.
Manifesto for health prefect
Are you conversant with the health services provided in the school? Are students attended to on time? What complaints about your school healthcare facility have you heard repeatedly?
What do you think should be done to address healthcare concerns in the school? Outline your goals as a student health representative. Tell them the steps you will take to ensure that their needs are met satisfactorily.
Manifesto for a compound prefect
If you need to know how to write a manifesto for compound prefect in your school, you need to be aware of things like garbage disposal in your school, when and how is the compound cleaned and what are your standards for a clean compound. Outline such aspects and how you plan to make the environment cleaner.
How to write a leave application for school
Also, be wise enough to talk about environmental sustainability now that it is a global issue. You can also talk about making proposals to the administration to allow tree-planting activities in or outside the school.
Manifesto for entertainment prefect
Here express your interest and knowledge on the importance of nurturing talents. Talk about how talents such as singing, poetry, sports and acting among others are helping people to earn income.
How do you plan to make the entertainment in the school livelier? You can talk about enforcing singing or drama competitions between groups occasionally during school terms.
Manifesto for the sanitary prefect
Your interest here is to ensure that students live in hygienic conditions. Explain your goal of ensuring that they access clean water and clean ablution rooms. What is your action plan? You can make proposals about having hygiene talks with the students.
Manifesto for chaplain prefect
How to ask for bereavement leave: funeral excuse letter for work
To be fit for this position, you ought to know how to meet the spiritual and emotional requirements of other people. Students are likely to face stress due to poor performance, strict rules or familial issues.
What will you do to encourage them and give them hope? Will you facilitate individual or group counselling sessions? Do you know school-related issues that cause students emotional torture? All these issues must be addressed in the manifesto.
Manifesto for school prefect sample
Generally, prefects are expected to establish and maintain the highest standards of behaviour, attitude and appearance at all times. In addition, they are expected to be positive role models for the other students.
With that in mind, anyone vying for the girl prefect position must be in a position to win both the teacher's and the student's hearts with their manifesto. So what should I write in my prefect application? Here is a sample manifesto for school prefect JHS.
Application for employment as a cleaner: guide and 5 samples
The headmasters, assistant headmaster, teaching staff, outgoing prefects and colleague students, I see it a great honour to stand here today to make known my plans when I am voted in power. Things are easily said but not easily done, so lend me your ears as I recount the attributes that back up my claim.
Becoming the girl's prefect at this institute is no joke, and I am more than ready to take up the task and deliver my possible best and to the satisfaction of all. After keenly observing the last two sets of remarkable and hard-working prefects perform their duties, I recognized and learnt that a good prefect should have the following:
When I assume office, here are some things that I will do.
- Ensure that the discipline in the school is raised to the maximum level.
- Improve sports and entertainment activities in the school.
- Ensure that a balanced diet is served at the dining hall.
Unforgettable thank you teacher messages you would love to know
Apart from all the things mentioned above, it will be my duty to promptly ensure that all complaints are attended to. This will come in handy in ensuring that all our students continue believing in our school and love it.
Before I leave, I would like you all to remember that a vote for me will surely end well.
Thank you .
What are 3 qualities a prefect should have?
The three major qualities a prefect should have to include:
- Leadership skills: Be able to take charge of situations when necessary.
- Responsibility: Should be responsible and reliable, always following through with other students' commitments.
- Communication: Should be able to listen to the concerns and ideas of their fellow students and communicate effectively with teachers and other staff members.
Learning how to write a manifesto for a school prefect is now made easier. Your manifesto speaks volumes about you. Make it brief, organized and straight to the point. Most importantly, be realistic with your plan.
Tell me about yourself for freshers: how best to answer
Yen.com.gh shared an article on how to write an application letter for employment in Ghana. Writing this letter can seem like a challenging task.
However, if you take it one step at a time, you'll soon be an expert at writing application letters to send with your resume.
- Essay Samples
- College Essay
- Writing Tools
- Writing guide
↑ Return to College Essay
Persuasive Speech: I Should Be the Next School Prefect
I should be your next school prefect because I have all the best things to offer the position and the establishment. To start with, I have an engaging and positive attitude that makes it easy to relate to students and staff. Not only that, but I am cheerful and love to take on new challenges. I have plenty of experience working with others in a leadership role so I am prepared to take on this duty with all the necessary achievements and requirements under my belt.
One of my main jobs will be working with the students and staff at the school to help them deal with both positive and negative issues that arise on campus. I will help each one of them give voice to their needs and wants so that we can work together to create the perfect school environment for everyone. I will meet with the headmaster on a regular basis to problem solve and come up with solutions to issues that students might be having at school. Each and every student should know that I am on their side and promise to make school as great as it can be for them.
When it comes to my qualifications, I believe I have what it takes to make a great leader. I have a confidence that makes it simple for me to speak before a crowd in a proficient and knowledgeable way. I enjoy answering questions about myself and am always willing to discuss issues and assist in finding a solution. I am easy to talk to and promise to take each issue seriously so that students feel heard and understood, no matter what they might be facing. I am good at communicating what needs to be done as well as my appreciation for the help that others give me. I’m not afraid to ask for help when I need it and would rather admit it than try to solve a problem alone, only to find out that I’m not equipped to do so without assistance. I am also able to plan large events, such as holiday parties and enjoy working as part of a team. I am able to share ideas and tasks with my group and am able to give up some control for the good of everyone involved. You will always find me open and willing to talk, both about the good and the bad.
As a prefect, I want to help the school be the best it can be by partnering with students, staff and parents to ensure that each problem is solved and make the school a fun and educational environment for each and every student that attends. I want to take on the role of prefect so that I can continue in this tradition and use my talents and time to create the perfect school for anyone. Each student will feel happy and at home at school and parents will be assured that their child will be safe on campus and will get a superior education while they are here.
In summary, I love what being a prefect means for me and my fellow students. I want this experience to further enhance my life and my experience, but I also want to share what I have to offer with other students. This school has provided me with so many opportunities and chances to learn and I feel like it’s my duty to give back by becoming a prefect and giving something back to the school and the students and staff that are here on a daily basis. Thank you!
Follow Us on Social Media
Get more free essays
Send via email
Most useful resources for students:.
- Free Essays Download
- Writing Tools List
- Proofreading Services
- Universities Rating
Find more useful services for students
Free plagiarism check, professional editing, online tutoring, free grammar check.
How To Write A Manifesto As A Girls School Prefect In Junior High School
March 5, 2023 Tim Scott Manifesting 0
How to Write a Manifesto as a Girls School Prefect in Junior High School
If you’re running for school prefect in junior high school, congratulations! Being a school prefect is a great way to develop your leadership skills and make a positive impact on your school community. However, before you can be elected as a school prefect, you’ll need to write a manifesto that outlines your goals and vision for the school.
A manifesto is a written statement that outlines your beliefs, values, and goals. It’s your chance to convince your fellow students that you are the best candidate for the position of school prefect. In this article, we’ll provide you with some tips on how to write a manifesto as a girls school prefect in junior high school.
- Start with an Introduction
Your manifesto should start with an introduction that grabs the reader’s attention and introduces your candidacy. Begin by introducing yourself and explaining why you’re running for school prefect. Be clear and concise, and explain your qualifications and experience.
- Identify the Issues
Next, you’ll need to identify the issues that are important to your school community. These might include academic achievement, student welfare, extracurricular activities, school facilities, or other concerns that are important to your fellow students.
- Develop a Vision
Once you’ve identified the issues, you’ll need to develop a vision for addressing them. Explain your goals and how you plan to achieve them. Be specific and realistic, and explain how your vision will benefit the school and its students.
- Outline Your Plans
After you’ve developed your vision, you’ll need to outline your plans for achieving your goals. This might include specific projects or initiatives that you plan to implement, as well as strategies for involving other students, teachers, and parents in your efforts.
- Emphasize Your Leadership Skills
As a school prefect, you’ll need to demonstrate strong leadership skills. In your manifesto, be sure to emphasize your leadership experience and skills. Give examples of times when you’ve taken on leadership roles, and explain how these experiences have prepared you for the role of school prefect.
- Make a Call to Action
Finally, make a call to action. Encourage your fellow students to support your candidacy and explain how they can get involved in your efforts. Be positive and enthusiastic, and show your passion for making a difference in your school community.
Writing a manifesto as a girls school prefect in junior high school is an important step in your campaign. By following these tips, you’ll be able to create a manifesto that clearly outlines your vision and goals, and demonstrates your leadership skills. Remember to be specific and realistic in your goals, and emphasize the benefits of your vision for the school and its students. With hard work and dedication, you can make a positive impact on your school community and become an effective school prefect.
Mindzoom is a software program designed to help individuals improve their lives by harnessing the power of subliminal messaging. The software uses subliminal messages, which are positive affirmations that are played in the background while you work on your computer or listen to music. These affirmations are designed to help you overcome limiting beliefs, increase your motivation, and achieve your goals.
If you’re running for school prefect in junior high school and want to write a powerful manifesto, using Mindzoom can help speed up the process by helping you to develop a positive mindset and empowering beliefs. Here are some ways Mindzoom can help:
- Boost Your Confidence
Confidence is an essential quality for a successful school prefect. Mindzoom can help you to develop a positive self-image and increase your confidence by using subliminal affirmations that reinforce positive beliefs about yourself. This can help you to feel more confident in your ability to lead, inspire, and make a positive impact on your school community.
- Overcome Limiting Beliefs
Limiting beliefs are negative thoughts that hold you back from achieving your full potential. These beliefs can be deeply ingrained, and they can make it difficult to take action and achieve your goals. Mindzoom can help you to overcome limiting beliefs by using subliminal affirmations that challenge negative thoughts and replace them with positive, empowering beliefs. This can help you to feel more motivated, inspired, and confident in your ability to achieve your goals.
- Increase Your Motivation
Motivation is essential for achieving your goals, and Mindzoom can help you to increase your motivation by using subliminal affirmations that inspire you to take action. These affirmations can help you to stay focused on your goals, even when you face challenges or setbacks. This can help you to stay motivated and inspired, and to work harder to achieve your goals.
- Enhance Your Creativity
As a school prefect, you’ll need to be creative and come up with new ideas to inspire and engage your fellow students. Mindzoom can help you to enhance your creativity by using subliminal affirmations that stimulate your creativity and imagination. This can help you to come up with new ideas and approaches to solving problems, and to inspire others to think outside the box.
- Improve Your Communication Skills
As a school prefect, you’ll need to be an effective communicator. Mindzoom can help you to improve your communication skills by using subliminal affirmations that help you to speak clearly, confidently, and persuasively. This can help you to inspire and motivate others, and to effectively communicate your vision and goals to your fellow students.
In conclusion, Mindzoom is an excellent tool that can help you to write a powerful manifesto as a girls school prefect in junior high school. By using subliminal affirmations to boost your confidence, overcome limiting beliefs, increase your motivation, enhance your creativity, and improve your communication skills, you can develop a positive mindset and empower yourself to achieve your goals. So why not try Mindzoom today and see the positive impact it can have on your life and your school community?
Copyright © 2023 | WordPress Theme by MH Themes
Manifesto for School Prefect
Psyc 255 case study paper.
In this paper, the definition and description of what a case study is, what are some reasons for using a case study, what are some disadvantages and advantages of this approach? Also included in this paper I will talk about what are some of the ways a researcher can acquire information that can is used for a case study. A case study can be defined as a descriptive account of the behavior, history, and other relevant factors concerning a particular individual (Cozby, Bates, 2012).
Seung-Hui Cho And The Aftermath Of The Virginia Tech Massacre
A case study is “a method of analysis and a specific research design for examining a problem” (University of Southern California, 2010). It can be used to analyze a person, place, event, or other subjects in order to help discover mitigating issues, misconceptions, failures, trends, or recommendations (USC, 2010). Case studies will be used to gain a better understanding of situations and topics to help others make better policies, procedures, and decisions (USC, 2010).
Case Study on Southern California Supermarket Strike
A case study is a puzzle that has to be solved. The first thing to remember about writing a case study is that the case should have a problem for the readers to solve. The case should have enough information in it that readers can understand what the problem is and, after thinking about it and analyzing the information; the readers should be able to come up with a proposed solution. Writing an interesting case study is a bit like writing a detective story. You want to keep your readers very interested in the situation.
Unit 30 LO2
You have been chosen by a local business enterprise group to write a case study
Osmosis Case Study
These two Case Studies come from a National Center on Case Studies. I think that a case study approach is very useful in applying knowledge and this is what makes you learn it better. They may be a little daunting when you read them but I will help you go through them. Please ask for help so this topic becomes more enjoyable for you.
Nt1310 Unit 1 Case Study 1
Case studies are one of the first types of research to be used in the qualitative methodology and repeating the study several times will lead to the increased reliability of the study (Starman, 2013). This methodology is appropriate because it will allow for data collection results to be generalized based on the theoretical propositions and not the population (Harrison et al. 2017).
Race American Dream
“Case studies are stories. It presents a realistic, complex, and contextually rich situations and often involve a dilemma, conflict, or problem that one or more of the characters in the case must negotiate”,
What I Learned About Research At An Introductory Level? Essay
In the reading of the book Methods in Behavioral Research, the author clearly defines the case study as “an observational method that provides a description of an individual” (Bates, 2012, pg. 121). The objectives of this course fitting to our syllabus were to familiarize us to the practices of psychological research, to advance our understanding of how research is completed and the methods used to do it, and to give us the capability to communicate knowledgeably about the ideas following the research procedure.
Bedside Nursing Handover
The authors used a descriptive case study which is a methodological approach that can use a number of different methods to conduct an instrumental investigation that is bounded by place and time. Case study research asks questions of ‘what’, ‘why’, and ‘how’ in a non controlled or non artificial environment to analyse existing, real life situations with all their complexity
Advantages Of A Case Study : Pros And Cons?
A case study is a simple tool researchers can use to gather data. Within the textbook, a case study is described as a detailed analysis of a selected individual over a span of time (Newman, 2011, sec. 3.2). Case studies can be quite useful because they are simple, easy to conduct, and require less involvement to achieve a result. Oftentimes, the researcher will observe an individual and record data over a specific amount of time.
The Yom Kippur War
This section of the article shall address the approach used in the case study, providing explanations of the preferred research method, sample details, variables under examination, data collection
A Qualitative Research Methods For Public Service Course
For Capella University’s Advanced Qualitative Research Methods in Public Service course students learned about three research designs; phenomenology, ethnography, and case study. Phenomenology research design is based on philosophical approaches studying a signal phenomenon several individuals has experience (Creswell, p. 14, 2014). Data is normally collected through participant interviews (2014). Ethnography research design studies patterns of behaviors within an identified group/culture (2014). Ethnography has been described as the most time consuming of the three research designs. It requires a time frame that is flexible in order to study the group within its own environment (2014). The last of the three designs is case study research design. Case study involves collecting data from a sample of a larger group of similar background within a designated time frame (Baskarada, 2014). The results obtained from the sample group, theoretically represents a larger group of similar background (2014).
Theoretical Foundations Of A Case Study Essay
Case study research can be defined as a pragmatic method that works to understand the meaning of lived experiences, events, and interactions for people in particular situations through real-life context (Morese & Richards, 2003). The case study approach can be used for the in-depth investigation of an issue or life event. Case studies can uncover beliefs, attitudes and perspectives of those involved. In this case both teachers and students. The ultimate goal of a case study is to illustrate the complexities
Case Studies : A Case Study Approach Essay
A case study is a specific instance that is frequently designed to illustrate a more general principle (Nisbet and Watt, 1984). Hitchock and Hughes (1995) further suggest that the case study approach is particularly valuable when the researcher has little control over evens. Case studies strives to portray ‘what it like’ to be a particular situation, to catch up reality and ‘thick description’ (Geertz, 1973) of participants’ lives experiences of, thoughts about and feelings for a situation. They involve looking at a case or phenomenon in its real-life context, usually employing many types of data (Robson, 2002). It is important in case studies for events and situations to be allowed to speak for themselves, rather than to be largely interpreted, evaluated or judged by the researcher. In this respect the case study is akin to the television documentary. Case studies can make theoretical statements, but, like other forms of research and human sciences, these must be supported by the evidence presented.
Nutrition Case Studies
Please read the following case studies and answer the questions which follow them. The questions may have several right answers; I am looking to see if you have put some thought into the assignment and that you give accurate information in your responses. Please email your answers to me by June 24. If you have any questions about this assignment, please email me before June 24.
- Scientific method
- Qualitative research
10 School Prefect Speech Outline Examples (PDF)
The speech outline examples below will guide you to write a good speech as the head prefect of your school. They are sample speech templates I’ve personally used to achieve amazing results with my English essay writing class over the years.
By the time you get to the end of these school prefect speech outline examples, you will be able to download a pdf copy of this post.
Do you teach English Language in a senior high school or even junior high? These speech outline examples will make your work a lot easier.
And if you happen to be a parent who likes to homeschool your child there’s so much you can take from here to assist your ward to write great school prefect speeches.
Without wasting much time, let’s get down to business. We want to know how to write a great school prefect’s speech. This is why the following examples of a school prefect speech outline will be of immense help to you.
HOW TO ANALYZE AN ESSAY TOPIC TO AVOID DEVIATION
Head Prefect Speech Outlines
- A close friend has won a scholarship and is about to go abroad to study for three years . You have been invited to make a speech on the occasion of his / her departure. Write your speech.
- Vocatives (Example: Mr. Chairman, Fellow Students, Ladies and Gentlemen.)
2. Opening remarks and congratulations
3. Advice: (i) Study (ii) Friends / Social life (iii) Home.
4. How you shall be missed
- Your school is celebrating the fortieth anniversary of its founding. As head prefect you are asked to give a public speech during the celebrations. Write your speech, outlining the achievements of the school and your hopes for the future.
- Appreciation and opening remarks
- Achievements (i) Academic (ii) Infrastructure (iii) Sports (iv) Discipline.
- Hopes for the future derived from present difficulties (i) Student and Staff Accommodation (ii) Feeding (sch. Farm) (iii) Bust in memory of founder(s).
- Closing remarks.
- The students’ Union of your district is organizing a symposium on the need to preserve the environment in your area and you have been chosen as one of the speakers. Write the speech you would give.
- Opening remarks
- Bad state of the Environment
- Why the need for preservation
- Beauty (Tourism)
- For the benefit of future generations
- Economic – agricultural production
4. How to preserve: the environment
(i) Communal labour – clearing
(ii) Proper waste disposal
Regulation of exploitation of natural resources.
Public education on benefits and ways of preservation
33 Best Business English Online Courses
Lesson One of Christian Religious Studies Textbook for High Schools
- Your school is celebrating its speech and prize-giving day . As the school prefect, you have been asked to give a speech on the topic: The achievements of my school in the last academic year, Write your speech .
Opening remarks & welcome etc.
Achievements: (i) Academic (ii) Sports (iii) Discipline (iv) Agric (v) Infrastructure (vi) Staffing.
- Write a speech to be delivered during the minister of communication’s visit to your school, offering reasons why you need an F.M. radio station in your area .
Opening remarks: – welcome etc.
Reasons: (i) Entertainment (ii) Business and Employment (iii) Public education (iv) Participatory democracy.
- The head of your school is going on retirement . Write out the speech you would deliver as the school prefect at the farewell party organized for him/her.
- Opening remarks – welcome etc.
- How he/she will be missed – achievements and landmarks left behind
- Advice – active life, continued interest in the school etc.
- As the outgoing senior prefect in your school, write a speech for delivery at your speech and prize giving day celebration showing the successes and failures recorded during your term of office.
- Successes: (i) Academic (ii) Discipline (iii) Agric (food self sufficiency)
- Failures: (i) Sports and Games (ii) Infrastructure (iii) Rise in occultism – threat to discipline and security.
- Fire has destroyed the health centre of your locality. As the chairman of the Youth movement, you have called a meeting to rally members for communal labour at the site. Write your speech.
- Description of the fire incident and its effects on the locality.
- Need for concerted and immediate action (i) Good health for all (ii) Short distance to health centre is an advantage (iii) Employment opportunity for the youth – cleaners, security etc.
- Estimated costs and time – frame for completion
- Closing remarks – thanks etc.
- The Environmental Club of your school has just ended a clean–up campaign in a nearby village. As president of the Club, write the address you will give to the people on the need to keep their surroundings clean.
- Need to keep the environment Clean: (i) Health (ii) Beauty (iii) Tourism (iv) Boost in image
- How: (i) Weeding by Individual households (ii) Proper disposal of waste by Individuals & households (iii) Communal labour (iv) Public education by opinion leaders.
- Closing remarks.
- You have been asked to give a talk to a group of foreign tourists on the role of traditional healers in your area. Write out your speech.
- Role (i) Affordable health care (ii) Ready & easy to access health care in the absence of modern health facilities (iii) Effective alternative medicine to orthodox e.g. fractures (iv) cure of spiritual illnesses
- Observations (i) Unhygienic conditions 2. Unsubstantiated claims about multiple healing capabilities of drugs (iii) Abuse e.g. chaining of supposed lunatics and molestation of suspected witches
- Overall Assessment: They are doing well but need to improve.
Did you find this information helpful? Then share it on your favourite social media platform for the benefit of others you care about. Thank you!
Photo by Kane Reinholdtsen on Unsplash
SHARE THIS POST
4 Types of Sentence Structure with Examples (Plus Definition)
The Easiest Way to Identify a Phrase in a Sentence
WAEC Lexis and Structure Part 3: Past Questions and Answers
WAEC Lexis and Structure Questions and Answers Part 2
22 Definitions of Linguistics by Different Authors
The Meaning of Lexis and Structure in English Language (with 100 Examples)
11 Reasons Why There Are Many Petty Traders in West African Economies (PDF)
11 Types of Paragraphs in Academic Writing (with Examples)
What is A Paragraph in English? (Definition, Parts and Functions)
80 Paragraph Writing Topics for Students and Teachers
Academic English Writing Specialization Course (Coursera)
Beyond Borders: The Causes and Solutions to Irregular Migration
About the author.
2 thoughts on “10 school prefect speech outline examples (pdf)”.
I am amaze by the notes but I Want you to prepare more questions and answers on Invisible Man and Fences.
Hi Joseph. Your point is well noted. I’ll definitely take care of that. Thank you for the feedback.
Leave a Comment Cancel Reply
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed .
Start typing and press enter to search
- Virtual Tour
School Prefects Manifesto – Adetola Abiola
Academically, I thrive but I believe that there is room for improvement. This responsibility will serve as additional motivation for me to shoot for a 100% average performance.
MY SCHOOL PREFECTS MANIFESTO – ACTION AND EXAMPLE
Leadership isn’t about a position or a title, it is about action and example. As a prospective leader, I will ensure that I lead by example. I will continue to obey school rules and ensure that all other students do the same. This I can achieve with the help of school authorities and fellow prefects
Complaints will be attended to promptly so that students can continue to believe in and love our school. Furthermore I will ensure that complaints that are not in my power to change are passed on to the school authority. I strongly believe that this would eventually lead to an increase in population.
In my current leadership position, I focus on maintaining orderliness in the school. I control the noise level and ensure everyone around me obeys the school rules.
A leader takes every opportunity to make a difference. Hence, this opportunity will be a good platform for me to make a difference in Halifield Schools.
- Post author: Admin
- Post published: June 5, 2018
- Post category: News and Update / Spotlight
- Post comments: 0 Comments
You Might Also Like
HANDS ON LEARNING
School Prefect in Halifield Schools
Leave a reply cancel reply.
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
How to Write Manifesto For Boys Prefect – Free Sample
Manifesto is a piece of information candidates aspiring for a political position read to their electorates in a way to introduce them to the ideas and policies they have plan on executing when they are voted for.
This is also a suitable manifesto for school prefect in JHS.
Manifestos over the years have been the core ingredient in the success equation of much political warfare whether in schools, communities, organizations, or a country.
In this article, we will be talking about how to write a good manifesto when vying for the boys’ prefect position in your school.
But let’s first take a look at some of the attributes of a good manifesto.
Characteristics of a good manifesto
⦁ Manifesto has to point out specific intentions ⦁ Manifesto must present achievable goals ⦁ Manifesto must present something that is real ⦁ Manifesto must present an idea that can be measured in terms of progress or retrogress.
Manifesto To Become Boys Prefect
The Headmaster, Assistant Headmasters, Teaching and Non-Teaching staff, Outgoing Prefects, Colleague students,
It is of high privilege I consider to be in front of you all today reading out my plans and intentions when I am voted into power by you.
A school prefect is the overall head of all prefects and therefore is a huge position which must be assumed by someone who has the school’s best interest at heart and is capable of delivering the best.
I see myself as one who is capable of taking office and ensuring the better management of the school on the side of the prefects. When I am voted in, here are some of the things I will ensure;
1. Improvement of the schools’ security system by championing of the installation of CCTV cameras at all locations.
Security has been a major threat to this school and I am speaking it on authority that when I am voted in, these threats shall be no more. We will make sure security personnel are available at specific locations all the time.
2. I will ensure a high level of sanity and discipline on campus.
Health is wealth, therefore good health together with discipline makes one unstoppable in the quest to attain success. I will collaborate with the compound overseers to make sure that the school’s compound is always kept clean to improve the health of pupils and all who work on campus while maintaining discipline at the highest level to enhance effective academic, social and psychological training on campus.
3. I will improve sports and other extra-curricular activities.
Sporting activities together with other non-academic activities can be the future of some students who are naturally talented in those fields. You will agree with me that, we all can’t be in the offices.
Definitely, some will have to branch into other sectors such as music and sport and so training students who already have a talent and passion in this field is the best. The prefects board together with the administrators and the P.T.A shall build sports and music facilities to engage students in that field.
The Headmaster, Assistant Heads, Teaching Staff, Prefects Outgoing, Colleague Students, I believe this summarized agenda of mine will be well considered. Thank you.
Price Of Cold Storage Container In Ghana
Criss Waddle’s Biography: net worth, cars, mansion, business, wife…
23 thoughts on “How to Write Manifesto For Boys Prefect – Free Sample”
Please I need a help to write my manifesto to be come a boys school prefect
Please help me to manifesto for boy prefect school
This manifesto has really helped me. Thank you all
Wow impressive, I nearly lost hope in becoming the SP but all thanks to this fSHS manifesto website.
Wow this site has really helped me
Thank you very much for this website we love you guys
Wonderful, this site is perfect and incredible. Thanks for everything.
Really helpful,10k to the writer
Beautiful piece, good job.
Thank you for assisting me
Thanks for this but I need it straight forward.
I am in JHS a manifesto
Thanks for your help
Thanks for that sample example.But provide more .
This is awesome
All the best , you the most upstanding so far
Great I love it
I need 2021 BECE results on this email
This site has pushed me to what I want to become. U are the best
This is great. Now I can become what I want. Thanks to This site.
This site is incredible
Leave a Comment Cancel reply
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
Reach out to us for sponsorship opportunities
We are opened to collaboration of any sort. Send us an email via the address below:
© 2023 Ghana Insider
- Saved Papers
Free Essays on School Prefect Manifesto
Distinguished Superintendent, Honourable Teachers, Fellow pupils of this great school , Angels Specialist International, my name is Senam Ama Acolor. I am in Grade 6B. When I was in Grade 5, I was chosen as the Class Secretary. I performed my duties so well that I was chosen as the Class Secretary...
- 7 Page
- 1504 Words
Responsibility as Head Prefects
head prefect The only thing that varies a head prefect from a prefect is their duty scope. Other than handling disciplinary problem among the school students, a head prefect is also responsible in leading the entire prefectorial board. Leadership skills are very much needed for a head prefect . Firstly...
- 2 Page
- 398 Words
think a prefect should be a really positive role model for younger students. A prefect is seen as a leading demonstration of what the school is to the outside world. That is why; it is an essential part of the school’s representation, which shows the institution as a great community. A prefect should...
- 3 Page
- 518 Words
Head Girl Winner
‘And the winner of the prefect position of head girl for the 2008-2009 academic year is…’ Oh. My. God. This was the moment of truth. All these weeks of stress and hard work had all boiled down to this precise moment in time. It had to be me right? I mean, come on… not even once had it occurred to me...
- 6 Page
- 1364 Words
Troubles of School
Addie was a meek and shy girl; constantly caught up in the daze of high school madness. She always strived for exceptional grades and obtaining the perfect G.P.A. People perceived Addie as the typical ‘geek’ arriving to class promptly after the prior class was over, making her Friday night’s intense...
- 4 Page
- 829 Words
boris 2012 manifesto
Boris Johnson’s 2012 Manifesto Taking Greater London Boris Johnson’s 2012 Manifesto is broken down into seven distinct chapters. These are: • Growing the London economy • Cutting waste and council tax • Investing in Transport • Fighting...
- 473 Words
Advantages of School Uniforms - Summary
PRO 1 School uniforms would save parents money. PRO 2 School uniforms would save parents time. Kids in the morning would not have to make up their minds on what to wear. PRO 3 Kids who's parents would not or could not buy them the newest fad, would not be embarrassed or harassed...
- 559 Words
What is a Prefect Workshop You admired them when you were in first form , to you they were the batman and of PSS who kept things in check. Though you may not admit it right now, you looked up to them and wished that some day you would be like them. Well guess what. Today your wish has come true. Today...
- 748 Words
Physiotherapy Personal Statement
a physiotherapist’s working life. At high school I have been deeply involved in a number of extra-curricular activities. In October 2010, after several selection stages, I was luckily selected to make a life changing visit to Bokamoso School in Botswana, where I was able to experience life in...
- 675 Words
children, and another one on the way. However she refused to return to Norway. Harald Dahl had always wanted his children to be educated in English schools , which he believed to be superior. After all, it had enabled a small island of people to become a great empire, and produce some of the world’s greatest...
- 9 Page
- 2099 Words
local government sui generis. Traditionally, decision-making in France used to be highly centralized, with each of France's departments headed by a prefect appointed by the central government, in addition to the counsel general, a locally elected council. However, in 1982, the national government passed...
- 14 Page
- 3271 Words
[Speech] Drug Abuse
A very good morning I bid to our esteemed Principal ,Mr Jack , honorable teachers and my fellow friends. As the head prefect of our school , I, Caroline Lee, would like to talk about the “Drug Abuse” which causes great concern among parents and teachers. First and foremost, the primary cause of...
- 370 Words
in kindergarten but, have showed me that everything isn’t as it seems. Life can be unfair, people will talk no matter what you do, and returning to school is harder, when you’re older. My first lesson is, that life isn’t always fair, I’ve experienced this a time or two. Sometimes, you have family members...
- 369 Words
Marx, Engels and the Bourgeoisie
Marx, Engels and the Bourgeoisie A look at how in the " Manifesto of the Communist Party", Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels both praise and damn the bourgeoisie. 2,391 words (approx. 9.6 pages) | 8 sources | MLA | 2008 | Published on: 2011/03/20 Paper Summary: This paper attempts to exemplify the...
- 8 Page
- 1934 Words
You should use Arial or similar business font and the size should be 10.5 or 11. PROFILE This section should include a brief history of your school career and qualifications gained. This section should never be in bullet point format and should be no more than 8 to 10 sentences long. This is your...
- 455 Words
The Bauhaus Principles
Bauhaus philosophy Manifesto , legacy, influence Manifesto Gropius formulated a manifesto for the Bauhaus which started "The final goal of all artistic activity is architecture." The Bauhaus principles are best summarized by Alfred Barr, the Director of the Museum of Modern Art 1938, in his preface...
- 767 Words
that are sold cheap at the Dollar Stores or Dollar General. But, one day she decided that she wanted to fit into one of the most popular group in High School filled with beautiful girls, but the only problem was that she thought of herself not being pretty girl like they were. She wanted to feel and look...
- 5 Page
- 1187 Words
CGD 218 ASH Tutorials / uophelp
Bauhaus Manifesto For more course tutorials visit www.uophelp.com Bauhaus Manifesto Your textbook describes design in light of the Bauhaus manifesto . According to the Bauhaus Design History (http://designhistory.org/Bauhaus3.html), what was so new about the Bauhaus modern art school “was its...
- 415 Words
Educations and Qualifications
runner -up Mathematic Competition 2003- First runner-up Pose and Position School Prefect 2004-2008 Secretary of Mandarin Club 2005-2008 Chairperson of the Camp of Mandarin Club 2007 Treasurer of Sport team 2008 School Librarian 2000-2002 Air Putih Nursing Cadets The best student in SJK'Semambu...
- 457 Words
misunderstood. In the poem Theme for English B, Langston Hughes was considered the other because of his race when actually he was just like his professor. The prefect example of an other would be Arthur “Boo” Radley for the book To Kill A Mockingbird. To Kill A Mockingbird is a novel about a young girl Jean Louise...
My Interest in Education and Business.
of responsibility and pride. In my final year at high school , I was appointed as a peer counselor for lower school pupils, special needs assistant for children with English, Math and ICT difficulties, and was also made year representative and prefect for my year. These are activities that have helped...
- 859 Words
CGD 218 Course / Tutorialrank
Visuals to Communicate CGD 218 Week 2 Assignment Final Project - Step Two CGD 218 Week 2 DQ 1 Typography in Business CGD 218 Week 2 DQ 2 Bauhaus Manifesto CGD 218 Week 3 Assignment Using Photographs from the Web CGD 218 Week 3 Journal Visual Communication Today CGD 218 Week 3 DQ 1 Photography and...
Personal Statement Example- Politics and International Relations
USA and the UK- the way politicians present themselves and their policies has always fascinated me. In school , I’ve taken roles as Senior House Captain, Area Prefect , Co-Founder of a Junior School Theatre Club and a Year Seven Buddy. These positions have all helped me develop leadership and organisational...
- 491 Words
Personal Statement Ogn Leadership
Leadership to me is not just leading a group, or being a prefect or being a class chairperson. Leadership is about putting your team members in front of your well-being, being able to care for myself as well as for my team members. It is about working independently. It is about taking risks. I personally...
- 504 Words
Why Should You Get an Admission
reading and have excellent communication skills. I have been awarded the avid reader of my standard for three years consecutively in my high school . I was a prefect and the Director of the Interact club. I actively took part in social work while in the 11th and 12th standard. I was a debater and actively...
- 527 Words
little girls growing up in my generation. Barbie had the perfect body, perfect house, and the perfect man; this was my vision of success. During high school when most of my friends were concerned with makeup, clothes, and boys I spent most of my time skiing on the mountain, and perusing my dream of becoming...
- 12 Page
- 2950 Words
What I Feel?
about the specific subject. Usually this could be something that comes from your personal experiences, maybe something that you could have learned in school . It also can be knowledge gained from you reading or viewing some type of visual media. This is very imperative as well because if you don’t know a...
- 607 Words
CIS 348 Complete Course CIS348 Complete Course
failure. CIS 348 Week 2 Discussion "The Agile Manifesto " Please respond to the following: Read the Agile Manifesto and review the Axosoft video titled “NEW Intro to Agile Scrum in Under 10 Minutes – What is Scrum?”. Next, examine the agile manifesto and rank the four (4) agile values in order of importance...
- 1272 Words
irrespective to your career at the beginning, but eventually it’s a good help or even the key to your success. He told me he graduated his high school in China with prefect score for the each course, and he earned the opportunity study aboard for free, paid by the government. His parents both were professors...
- 502 Words
Costs of Products Made from Child Labor
of the world’s population is living in absolute poverty. Another reason is the lack of schooling. Approximately 125 million children do not attend school . The lack of attendance eventually leads to lesser oppurtunities as the child matures into an adult. Even with the laws in place, many still get...
- 10 Page
- 2340 Words
The Communist Manifesto This Manifesto was written by Communists who met in London. They wanted to expose to the rest of the world, their opinions, views, etc and to clear up any misconceptions. Marx starts off the Manifesto by writing "The history of all hitherto existing society is the history...
- 334 Words
Sharing My Heritage Growing Up in My Birthplace
illness, but I was become a quiet child who rarely talked. When I turned three and half years old, I was put in a school . I remember that day I cried so hard because I didn't want to go to school . My friendly mother advised me to go there so that I could learn. I was scared of the teachers that they would...
- 1092 Words
No Paper Available
to not work outside of the home work part-time work full time work looking after other people's children 10. In the Communist Manifesto , Marx and Engels stated that the revolutionary class was composed of the bourgeoisie the nobility the proletariat ethnic minorities ...
- 732 Words
The Communist Manifesto
Communist Manifesto The Communist Manifesto opens with strong words from its author Karl Marx, “The history of all hitherto societies has been the history of class struggles.” To put it lightly, the reader knows at this point that this “book” will not be a walk in the park. In section, “Bourgeois...
- 419 Words
Pope Gregory I
conversations of his elders, so that he was “devoted to God from his youth up.” In 573 A.D. he started a public career in the high office of Prefect of the city of Rome. However, about 574 he was attracted to the religious life and resigned his post, founded six monasteries in Sicily and one in...
- 730 Words
CGD 218 ASH Course Tutorial/ uophelp
Communicate CGD 218 Week 2 Assignment Final Project - Step Two CGD 218 Week 2 DQ 1 Typography in Business CGD 218 Week 2 DQ 2 Bauhaus Manifesto CGD 218 Week 3 Assignment Using Photographs from the Web CGD 218 Week 3 Journal Visual Communication Today CGD 218 Week 3 DQ 1 Photography...
- 1575 Words
to be true. Statistical data over the years suggest that children who are raised in families of single parents have a tendency to drop out of high school , end up in jail, or become pregnant. Another study conducted by the National Association for Research and Therapy of Homosexuality (NARTH) states,...
- 887 Words
East. This taught me about the way that voters think about politics as well as about which issues actually matter to voters. In my years at this school I have been a frequent participator in the debating society of which I am now co-chairman. This has helped me to improve skills such as teamwork,...
- 27 Page
- 6515 Words
grade 3 piano or being selected for the county cricket team. positions of responsibility that you hold/have held both in and out of school , eg form prefect or representative for a local charity. attributes that make you interesting, special or unique. Hobbies and interests Think about...
- 935 Words
Rietveld, and built in 1924. This small family house with its interior, the flexible spatial arrangement, and the visual and formal qualities, was a manifesto of the ideas of the De Stiji group of artist and architects in the Netherlands in the 1920’s, and has since been considered one of the icons of the...
- 1845 Words
Abortion Manifesto Abortion has been a controversial subject for years now. Many people believe abortion is a sin and don’t consider it an option at all. It is controversial due to its frequency of occurrence, legal, cultural and religious status that varies extensively in different regions of the...
- 439 Words
restaurants? Sit-ins 3. What did the Southern Manifesto encourage white Southerners to do? Defy the Supreme Court 4. Whose philosophy did Martin Luther King, Jr. draw from? Gandhi 5. How did the Arkansas governor try to prevent the integration of a white high school ? Deployed the National Guard 6. What...
- 1313 Words
they stand for. You can try as hard as you can to make realize that we are all equally the same but you can’t always get that point a crossed. A prefect example of this in my family is my uncle. When has was in his mid forties he was diagnosed with a brain tumor. The doctor that did his surgery was...
- 1171 Words
Student Survival Guide: Using Axia Educational Resources
if this were not part of Axia I would have not made it this far. Student workshops are a good place to learn how to use different things from the school , like how to use all the different resources that I told you about above. Axia College has a very strict policy about plagiarism and even stronger...
- 1037 Words
the working class were inevitably opposed to each other 2. In 1848, Karl Marx (1818-1883) and Friedrich Engels (1820-1895) published the Communist Manifesto , which became the bible of socialism In Marx’s view, one class had always exploited the other and with the advent of modern industry, society was...
- 1742 Words
INTRO TO E- BUSINESS
EBB 110 INTRODUCTION TO EBUSINESS CHAPTER 1: INTRODUCTION TO EBUSINESS PREPARED BY: HASLINA BINTI ABDULLAH SCHOOL OF E-BUSINESS FACULTY OF BUSINESS MANAGEMENT [email protected] LEARNING OUTCOMES At the end of this subject, students should be able to: Define and differentiate...
- 2338 Words
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
seem. Two of there strange, ape-like creatures survived. Arthur Dent escaped at the very last moment because an old friend of his, Ford Prefect , suddenly turned out to be from a small planet in the vicinity of Betelgeuse and not from Guildford as he had hitherto claimed; and, more ...
- 218 Page
- 54430 Words
Who Was Martin Luther King Jr.?
1929-Michael Luther King Jr was born. He later changed his name to Martin 1935-1944-Martin Luther attended a segregated public schools in Georgia. He graduated from high school at the age of fifteen. 1947-Martin was ordained as a minister. 1948- Martin received his B.A. degree at Morehouse College...
- 870 Words
During the 1950s, the Hutu majority became more restive. In 1957, the Hutu Emancipation Movement (Parmehutu) published the "Hutu Manifesto " (sometimes called "Bahutu Manifesto "). It alleged that the Tutsi minority held a monopoly of power in Rwanda. By 1962, the Hutu overthrew the monarchy and established...
- 55 Page
- 13741 Words
David copperfield and marxism
education as a way of preserving the bourgeouis can be seen when David goes to school . He is abused by his teachers, and manipulated by his "best friend", James Steerforth — a stereotypical rich kid. Later, David is pulled out of school by his abusive stepfather and forced to work in his bottling firm. The...
- 840 Words
crime is inevitable
Authorities - Housing Associations - Fire Services - Neighbourhood and Homewatch organisations - Charities - Corporate bodies - Community groups - Schools . By having partnerships set up implies crime is predicted – ‘crime is inevitable’, as per the start of the question. Within this report, the...
- 1113 Words
movements for intentional community and cooperatives. • The term “Utopian Socialism” was introduced by Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels (The Communist Manifesto ) • Marx and Engels used the term “scientific socialism” to describe the type of socialism they saw themselves developing. Engels: Socialism was...
- 811 Words
Foundations of Psychology
Erin Risk University of Phoenix Foundations Of Psychology In the foundations of psychology there are four major schools of thought that make up the foundation. The four school of thoughts are Evolutionary, Psychodynamic, Cognitive and Behavioral, along with the biological foundations and bio psychology...
- 1128 Words
Colour in Nature
for dinner. I would never forget the wonderful time we had. Sharing our dinner were a Japanese businessman and a school teacher and his wife. Mauly, it was great to meet them. The school teacher always made me giggled with his hilarious play. By the time the day ended, I was extremely glad to get back...
- 22 Page
- 5374 Words
The Oldest Living Indians
agriculture in the form of (conuco) which are rows of soil that measures 3 to 4 feet tall and its’ length is between 9 to 10 feet long. This conucos, are prefect for tropics because its drainage system, allows a longer storage of crops in the ground. Originally, the conucos were mainly used by the Arawaks Indians...
- 1200 Words
Comparing Motivation and Empowerment
| [Type the document subtitle] | Donal Mahan | The two terms motivation and empowerment is a universal concept is hoped to work to get a prefect organization. They both don’t come from giving rewards to their workers but they recognition, responsibility and advancement. The leaders who are...
- 1456 Words
CGD 218 ASH Course Tutorials/ Uoptutorial
- 13 Page
- 3170 Words
CGD 218 Academic Coach/uophelp
- 3102 Words
The Fall of Parnell: a Betrayal of a Nation
counties: it had a much smaller percentage of its population on outdoor relief” (p. 16). In 1853, at the age of six, Parnell was sent away to boarding school in England. When Parnell’s father suddenly died in 1859; Parnell, not his older brother, inherited the family estate which was very unusual and controversial...
- 3160 Words
School Shooting The United States of America is known to be one of the finest developed nations. Many people have immigrated here to start a new life and accomplish what is known as the American Dream. This includes the desire of having more liberty to express ourselves, the ability to work hard and...
- 1910 Words
- Terms of Service
- Copyright Note
- Advertise With Us
Manifesto For School Prefect
Assignment Writing Service http://HelpWriting.net/Manifesto-For-School-Prefect 👈
More Related Content
Similar to manifesto for school prefect.
Similar to Manifesto For School Prefect ( 20 )
More from Pay Someone To Write A Paper UK
More from Pay Someone To Write A Paper UK ( 20 )
Recently uploaded ( 20 )
- 1. Manifesto for School Prefect Manifesto For School Prefect(boys) Sample Manifesto written by ......................... when vying for the post of Senior boys Prefect Mr. Chairman, Honorable Proprietor and Headmaster, Mr. Commissioner distinguished staff members, co–aspirants, fellow students, ladies and gentlemen, I greet you all It has been observed by me in recent times, that there are many problems, which arise day in day out. I do not wish to make this entire problem known, because they give me an ill–feeling when I mention them. Nevertheless, for the sake of my manifesto, I am going to give an instance of a situation as an example. Comfortably seated lady and gentlemen, Imagine yourself being a teacher, you have just given an exercise which you were ...show more content... Mr. Chairman, honourable Headmaster, distinguished members of staff of this noble school, the electoral commissioner, fellow aspirant, enthusiastic students, I greet you all. Once again, here comes another political season or era which is characterized by the handing over of spiritual and physical batons from the old Elijah's to the new Elisha's First and foremost, the Latin saying " qui mutum datum qui sum mutum expectatum " which simple means to whom much is given much is Get more content on HelpWriting.net
- 2. My Teaching Philosophy Essay My Teaching Philosophy I believe that education extends far beyond the classroom walls, and involves many more people than students and teachers. People should be learning wherever they go, and should continue learning long after they've graduated from high school or college. Education isn't something that can be quantified with tests or report cards, but is instead something that people carry with them. It's a survival pack for life, and some people are better equipped in certain areas than in others. People with a solid education are prepared for nearly anything, as they will be able to provide for their own physical, emotional, and aesthetic needs. That being said, I also believe that a crucial part of education does...show more content... The roles of a teacher are so many and so varied that it is impossible to list them all, but one of the most important is preparing students to learn, not only in the classroom, but everywhere, and for the rest of their lives. Learning is not a skill that is necessarily instinctual or easy, and therefore different approaches must be used to make learning easier and more fun for students. Teaching is not a skill that can be memorized or made repetitive, and so teachers must continue to challenge not only their students, but also themselves. Teachers that become complacent in their jobs are not good teachers. Those who can find a way to make an old lesson new and exciting will have an energized classroom, and will be reenergized themselves. Every child is different. That sounds like an obvious statement, but so many ineffective teachers seem to forget this. Each student has his or her own varying abilities, talents, and levels of competence, and it is the job of a teacher not only to recognize this, but to help each student recognize this as well. If a child isn't doing well in a particular subject, both the teacher and the student should work towards figuring out why, and the teacher should accept the challenge of finding a way to make a particular subject more Get more content on HelpWriting.net
- 3. Start With Yourself Research Paper In many stages of our life we feel dissatisfied with the way we live. Sometimes we start to look in different directions to be happier with our life; Many people decide to change their career, their financial situation, or even change the way they look to create a positive impact on their life. Other people took a different approach to change their life by having new friends or partner. As the "Start with Yourself" songs states the real change start from ourselves through changing our attitudes and behavior, also improve our relationships with family and friends, and finally we need create a positive relationship with the people around us. Get more content on HelpWriting.net
- 4. My Mother Essay What can one say about their mother? One may talk about her positive and negative characteristics. There are so many great traits I love and admire about my mom, that it would be difficult and unfair to write about just one. Being strong, generous and optimistic are all some great personality traits, which my mother possesses. Ever since I can remember, my mother has been a strong individual. She raised my brother and I financially, emotionally, physically and spiritually by herself. My mom gave her all, by that I mean, she worked two jobs to make sure her children ate properly and that they had the essential amenities to grow happily and successfully. Another way she supported us was with love and care. My mom...show more content... She would encourage me by simply saying, "Complaining is a useless way to solve problems, but becoming active on the issue is a great way to conquer it. My mother My mother has always had strong faith and views in her religion. When I was younger, every day and night, she would bring prayer time to me and my brother's attention. My mom instilled As a child, my mother displayed the seriousness of spirituality. In which she expressed her faith in us at an early age, that prayer time was not the time to make jokes nor to complain about having to partake in it. One lesson she taught us the most, was how seriousness about our spiritual beliefs could provide us with a substantial, stable and structural lifestyle. My mother's heart is at its purest when giving. I witnessed my mother chip in and pay for people's rent, car notes, and buying them groceries. Although my mother's intentions were good, occasionally, her generosity has been taken advantage of. One time a close friend of the family, came to my mother in desperate need. He asked her to loan him a large amount of money, with the agreement that he would pay back in either monthly or weekly installments. My mom never did see the money that was due to her. Despite the incident she still gives and encourages others to give, whether is it a donation, or volunteering your time in your community. My Get more content on HelpWriting.net
- 5. Essay about Sampling Sampling Carrying out a survey of every single potential consumer (known as population) of a firm's product would be impractical, time–consuming and costly. Businesses still, however, need to collect enough primary data to have a clear idea of the views of consumers. This can be done by taking a sample of the population. This sample group should be made up of consumers that are representative of all potential buyers of the product. There are a number of ways in which a sample can be chosen. Random Sampling This method gives each member of a group an equal chance of being chosen. In other words, the sample is selected at random, rather like picking numbers out of a hat. Today computers can...show more content... So, if the business was interested in how 'class' affected consumers' demand for a food product, it might divide the population up into different class groups, such as working class males, middle class females etc. A random sample could then be chosen from each of these groups by making sure that they were the same proportions of the sample in each category as in population as a whole. So if the population had 10 per cent upper class males, so would the sample. Quota Sampling This sampling method involves the population being segmented into a number of groups which share specific characteristics. These may be based on the age and the sex of the population. Interviewers are then given targets for the number of people out of each segment who they must interview. For example, and interviewer may be asked to interview 10 males between the ages of 18 and 25, or 15 females between the ages of 45 and 60. Once the target is reached, no more people from that group are interviewed. The advantage of this sampling method is that it can be cheaper to operate than many of the others. It is also useful where the proportions of the different groups within the population are known. However, results from quota sampling are not statistically representative of the population and are not randomly chosen. They must therefore be treated with caution. Cluster Sampling
- 6. This involves Get more content on HelpWriting.net
- 7. Skills Assessment Worksheets I have checked my grades and they could have been better had I not misunderstood the assignment back in week 1. Nevertheless, my understanding of the instructions has grown and I am learning something new every day. My priorities from here forward are to stick to my schedule and work on my learning style. In order to be prepared for an unexpected computer glitch, I believe you should back up your work to more than one source in various locations. The likely hood of all of your backup sources failing is highly unlikely unless you keep them all in the same place. Hoping for the best and preparing for the worst is something I've learned. One thing that stood out to me last week was my skills assessment worksheet. Being honest with yourself Get more content on HelpWriting.net
- 8. Summer Program Application Essay The reason as to why I am applying for this summer program is because of the opportunity that it provides. Programs such as these gives the unique opportunity to explore multiple different career paths. But, not only does it provide a learning opportunity, it also allows a cultural one. Being able to travel and live in a foreign country at such a young age is one of the most memorable and amazing things that you can do. I believe that if accepted into this program, that I will do my very best to prove myself dedicated as a student because I want to spend my life learning and preparing myself for the real world as a careered woman. I have not yet solidified what I would like to be in the future, but as of this moment, I hope to possibly become ...show more content... I have always loved looking and participating in art classes, although I am not the best artist, and I enjoy learning about the history behind different art techniques. But I think that international relations would be something that is absolutely amazing to learn about because through this I could learn about the connections and effects that occur between so many different nations, and learn about how they interact with one another. I feel like I could provide an interesting perspective to this program, for the main reason of having been apart of programs similar to this one during previous summers. I work well with others, and I always try to keep an open mind as to avoid biases and to be more empathetic and understanding towards others. I am very adaptive to my surroundings even if that means changing topics within a classroom discussion. Something else about me is that I am what is known as an ambivert. This means that I sit in the scale between being and introvert and an extrovert. Although iI do tend to sway more towards the introverted side, but only for the reason that I can get lost in my own thoughts or go for hours without taking a break from a book that I am Get more content on HelpWriting.net
- 9. A Love Story Essays I met her two years ago and we did not have much to say at that time. Little did I know that she would later steal my heart and become an intimate part of my life. As the saying goes "there is someone for anyone at any time in this life" and I was about to find out that this saying was so true. I have had a wall built around me and my defense was as a stronghold to protect myself from all the relationships that have come and gone over the years. I thought that I was meant to be alone in this old life and happiness was forever gone from me. This wonderful woman I am speaking of is Mary Doe, and the joy she has given me has revived my hope and faith that I may have finally found love and peace within. She has made me feel like I am a child...show more content... "People will only try to take advantage of you if you open the door for them to do so". "Be strong, be independent, and above all love, love, love when you find someone worthy of your love". Even my dreams consist of her. Last night I dreamed that I was riding out on the open range and after around three hours just riding and enjoying the peace and quite of being away from everything I noticed a figure walking towards me. I was not worried but just curious as to who it may be. When I drew nearer I could tell it was a woman. I thought to myself why is she out here all alone and walking. This was horse country and there was nothing for miles around that she could walk too. When we finally came face to face I could see that she was crying and that tears were coming down and such a sad look on her face. I dismounted and asked if "I may be of any help? She began to cry all the much harder and tried to talk but her emotions had the best of her. I took a chance and put my arms around her and let her cry until there seemed to be no more tears in which she would be able to shed. When she did finally look at me her eyes were so sad and I took my hand and softly brushed away the tears flowing down her cheeks. I asked if there was anything I could do for her, and she said "no, I must handle this my way". "How are you going to handle anything out here all alone and crying the way you are"? Mary Doe then looked at me and said, "you Get more content on HelpWriting.net
- 10. Sample Comprehensive Assessment Comprehensive Assessment Did the exhibition of your work to the public provide you with a worthwhile experience? Yes, exhibiting my work to the public was a worthwhile experience because it allowed me to see my project through the eyes of new viewers, as well as over–hearing some criticism of my work. Since I had worked on my project for quite a long time, I became desensitized to my photographs. I did not see them as revolting anymore, but during the exhibition, I saw a few disgusted reactions. One in particular was an older woman, who after glancing at my images, made a sour face and immediately moved on. Although I thought that was a funny reaction, it also reminded me that other people react to my work in a different way than I do; I thought that my images were fascinating and beautiful, but she apparently did not. My intent was not for my work to be solely revolting, but if that...show more content... The ALC program was originally my second choice, but after the first semester, I did not want to change programs anymore. Before I started this program, I did not know what I wanted to do after CEGEP, but I found an interest for the arts that I did not know I had until my Universe of the Arts classes. These classes not only taught me how to do research and write essay, but also that I could be passionate about doing this type of work. Next year, I will be studying art history at Concordia, and I do not think that I would have considered this if I had not gone through the ALC program, and I also do think that the theory classes that I took have prepared me for university and future academic research. For example, one of my teachers, Dr. Meredith Browne, showed us that her doctor's thesis was written using the MLA format, therefore something that I learned how to do in the ALC program could be used if I ever wanted to attempt a Get more content on HelpWriting.net
- 11. Summary: Interview Interviewer: Nia Gray Interviewee: Interview Date: Purpose: The purpose of this interview is to gain a deeper understanding on your experiences with education, both during your childhood and adult life. Specifically, I am interested in how your familial income has impacted your education success, your opinion on the varying levels of Illinois education funding, and your knowledge on how the U.S. government regulates and impacts education throughout the nation. This interview should be no longer than 40 minutes. Throughout the course of this interview I will be recording you and taking notes for the purpose of my sociology class; however, your privacy will be respected. All of the information you share with me will be kept private between myself and my teacher. In addition, your name will not be included in this transcript and my interview summary. Can you start by telling me a bit about where you grew up? Where did you live, and what was your neighborhood like in terms of class and...show more content... 5. You now work as a teacher for Chicago Public Schools. How long have you worked as a teacher? In what ways do you think local, state, and federal funding affects schools in Illinois? 6. In your opinion, which form of funding (local, state, or federal) should be responsible for providing more funding for schools within the state, and why? 7. Do you think that there is any correlation between the amount of local funding in a neighborhood and the educational success of kids that attend schools within that neighborhood? Why, or why not? 8. What are some U.S. government regulations on education? In what ways have these government regulations impacted schools? 9. Do you think they government has placed effective regulations on education that will help ensure the educational success of all students? Why, or why
- 12. Get more content on HelpWriting.net
- 13. CBU Essay Examples Academics, Attitude, and Effort are what I learned to help me achieve my targets in high school, and will be the same for college. What I want to experience at CBU is their immense amount of resources that will benefit me in a major or career that I want to be in, however, right now I am undecided. With my attitude at CBU will help me experience great effects on what I could do to exceed in life. With my effort I know my experience will be a tremendous including social life, so knowing I will get to know my professors with the ratio being 17:1 in almost every class at CBU. With attending at CBU I know with the academics they offer, it will be valuable, beneficial, and superb. From what I heard the nursing program is ascending, however, is...show more content... With getting to know my professors I will be able to build a trust with them. Also, I personally like to build a relationship with my teachers, understanding that some students don't like to know their teachers and just want to pass the class the class. With me getting to know my teachers I can get more comfortable to ask a question about a problem that I don't know how to solve or a section that is being taught. Additionally, with the small classroom, I will be able to get to know them as well and build a relationship, in order to help each other on an assignment, homework, or on a certain part of a problem or a chapter. I know that my social experience will be great. Including my spiritual experience at CBU, I will be able to understand my religion more. Including, that all the staff members being 100% Christian, I could ask a question that I may have and the could help me find an answer. Having to attend the school's chapel I know that I can get closer to God and understand his word, and be able to follow in his footsteps that will help me grow as an adult. With this spiritual growth from attending CBU, will be vast and helpful with me growing into a mature and responsible Get more content on HelpWriting.net
- 14. Essay on Writing Experience My Writing Experiences My experiences in writing have been minimal. I have only learned the basics of writing, like putting together sentences, forming paragraphs with sentences, and things like that. Since I have been taking college English, I can tell my writing has improved a lot. In the future, I hope to be able to improve tremendously at writing essays, paragraphs, research papers, documents, and stories so that I have very little to no errors with drafting and final products. I predict I will be a well rounded writer when I graduate from college. Writing in the past started in kindergarten. My teacher taught me how to write my name over and over until I could write it with no errors. All through elementary my teachers taught me...show more content... I need to learn to quit thinking as much on what I want to write about and how to write about a topic and just starting jotting stuff down in outline form as it comes to mind. Run–ons and fragments I need to be able to spot and fix right away or I really need to not have any in my papers at all. My goals are to write papers and not have to reassure myself that maybe I need to do more research or have more data or even have to rethink my whole topic over. I would love to have the knowledge to be a tutor someday and teach other people how to properly write papers, paragraphs, essays, and maybe even books. To have excellent skills in writing will definitely be a great advantage in my nursing profession. In nursing, I will have to do lots of charting on my patients. I will have to do health presentations on various subjects such as exercising, how our society eats, and sex education if I want to be a course instructor. Researching information on all of those topics I will have to make sure I do an excellent job on and collect accurate information and statistics so that I can compare to other sources. Dictating to the doctor means that I will need to write properly so that he understands what I am saying. Other nurses will have to be able to understand what I am talking about by my writing skills when doing shift changes. I will have to be very precise so that other nurses will not Get more content on HelpWriting.net
- 15. Public Administration, as a field, had always captivated me right from my undergraduate days. I believe my curiosity for this field comes from my family. Both my father and my uncle were politicians. During my early days, I used to go to my father's office where I had a great chance to observe different kinds of people with various jobs and interests. This was the first time I learned how mutual interests bring people together. When I understood how public relations work naturally, it forced me strongly to study and comprehend the complex theory of politics. After finishing high school, I made up my mind to pursue a career in Political Science. For this reason, I was enrolled to Istanbul Bilgi University's Political Science program. After...show more content... The society is moving towards a large–scale economy and there is an exceptional increase of free trade and exchange all around the world. This fact has brought vast opportunities to build up newer policies, wide–range political programs and methodologies in the field of public administration. I would like to contribute to this challenging environment after completing the necessary education. My intention is to supply well–rounded ideas which would possibly contribute to public administration in my home country. I am determined to provide meaningful and finest solutions to diverse problems of public administration. Consequently, my goal is to successfully complete master of public administration and serve society as a high quality public official. In order to achieve my career goals, I have to study and internalize the current developments and new policy strategies in public administration, and political applications in different geographical areas of the world. A Master's Degree will grant me the necessary theoretical understanding, and will also provide me with an in depth idea of realistic approaches in decision–making process and research skills to allow me develop exceptional ideas. I would like to discover facts about various areas such as health administration, leading health problems in developed and developing countries, global health Get more content on HelpWriting.net
- 16. Greatest Invention Essays What is the greatest invention of all time? Throughout time there have been lots of new inventions which have both hindered and helped everyday life with humans. There are many different possible world's greatest inventions because they have all helped out humankind in some way, some more than others. I think that the greatest invention of all time is Harnessed Electricity. Some may argue that this was not an invention it was a discovery but although electricity itself was a discovery there was still the invention of had to use it and what it could be used for. I think that electricity is very important to human life because it would be nearly impossible to do anything we do today. If we didn't have electricity a lot of things would...show more content... I believe that the use of electricity in healthcare is more important than the use of penicillin because of the x–rays, MRI scans, life support machines, cat scans, ultrasound, surgery lighting, heart rate monitors, incubators and loads of other much needed specialist equipment. This equipment has over the years helped to save millions of lives and although penicillin helps to treat the odd few illnesses it doesn't help to run a well equipped hospital which saves even more lives with the billions of people who visit a hospital every year. Without electricity there would be no light and it would constantly be dark from around 4pm ever day. This would restrict most people from doing things because as soon as it was dark they would have to go to bed because there would be no lighting. Nobody could go out after dark as there would be no street lights on the roads and houses would have to be lit by candle light which wouldn't give of the strength of light that a light bulb does now. Yet again it would be exactly like living in the dark ages. Get more content on HelpWriting.net
- 17. Nursing Nursing – Delegation of Work The National Council of State Boards in Nursing defines delegation as "transferring to a competent individual the authority to perform a selected nursing task in a selected situation" (National Council of State Boards of Nursing, Resources section, 4). When delegating, the registered nurse (RN) assigns nursing tasks to unlicensed assistive personnel (UAP) while still remaining accountable for the patient and the task that was assigned. Delegating is a management strategy that is used to provide more efficient care to patients. Authorizing other individuals to take on nursing responsibilities allows the nurse to complete other tasks that need tended to. However, delegation is done at the nurses'...show more content... 268). Accountability and responsibility differ, because responsibility belongs to the person doing the task and accountability belongs to the person who assigned the task. The nurse is both accountable for the task being completed and is also responsible for evaluating the task or the results of the task. Therefore, within every delegated procedure, both the nurse and the UAP hold responsibility, yet only the nurse is accountable. If a procedure is done wrong or the patient is harmed by the task, the nurse is at fault because she delegated that procedure and she is ultimately accountable for patient outcomes. For example, Jill is a RN and Marie is a UAP at General Hospital. Jill and Marie are assigned to work together. Jill delegates to Marie the vital signs, patient hygiene, and blood glucose monitoring of all of her patients except for Mrs. Smith, who is sicker than any of the other patients. Jill decides not to delegate any of Mrs. Smith's care because all of her care will require professional nursing judgment due to the severity of her condition; therefore Jill will be accountable and responsible for Mrs. Smith's care. Marie is responsible for performing the duties that were delegated to her by Jill; however Jill remains accountable for all of the delegated tasks. If Jill overlooks a patient's blood glucose level of 45 and the Get more content on HelpWriting.net
- 18. Critique Essay Examples Critique Essay of Process and Learning Out of all the projects for this course, I think the critique paper was the hardest because it challenged how I thought about scientific journals when it came to identifying weak parts of a study and how to critique the strengths and weaknesses within those articles in a scientific manner. As a result, my writing process was affected by this in depth look into each of the three articles I chose on stroke rehabilitation with a focus on virtual reality, and my understanding of science writing grew with this paper. With the critique paper, my writing process consisted of using the critique planning worksheet provided on Blackboard, and meeting with you, the professor, outside the classroom during your office...show more content... For the proposal between my partner, Alicia Buettner, and I, we decided to find something that related to each of our health profession majors. Our research for the proposal revealed the importance of occupational and physical therapists working together in the field and the changing technology in prostheses within rehabilitation treatment. With both topics in mind, we chose to have our proposal addressing the need for occupational therapy (OT) and physical therapy (PT) students working together in a class at the University of Findlay that also focused on prostheses. After deciding on a topic for our proposal, the next step in the writing process was following the break down for each section of the proposal that you, the professor, provided our peers and us in the classroom. By discussing the content required for each of the sections in the proposal and the correct formats we were to be using during class time, my partner and I were able to gain a grasp on what you were requiring from our proposal. For example, Alicia and I spent a great deal of time looking over the notes we wrote down from the board to make sure we were following the correct guidelines for each section. The mini assignments also helped in reassuring that Alicia and I were on the correct path for the proposal. With each Get more content on HelpWriting.net
- 19. Customer Service Essay examples Companies are misguided nowadays by the notion that customers depend on them, when the truth of the matter is that companies are dependent on those customers. Customer satisfaction and customer loyalty is now essential for a business or company to survive. So what is the difference between customer satisfaction and customer loyalty and how to companies and or business achieve this? Also when you have difficult customers how do you achieve customer satisfaction? It's essential that companies or businesses today listen to their customers. No company or business today can afford to disregard the importance of customer satisfaction and loyalty. Aren't they the same thing? No, they are absolutely not and they are enormously...show more content... Customer loyalty is much harder to obtain that customer service satisfaction. The most important first step is to satisfy the customer by meeting their expectations. Customers only give a company one chance and if they aren't satisfied they will not do business with that company again, as well as tell others of their experience. The next step would be to exceed the customer's expectations. If a business goes above and beyond to assist the customer they begin to build loyalty. The next step is to truly surprise the customer. In order to dominate the marketplace the company must find a way to make them selves stand out with their product or service, accompanied with phenomenal customer service. Once this has been done customer satisfaction and loyalty will be gained. "Acquiring a new customer can cost four or five times more than keeping a current customer" (Bestmark, 2013). So it's essential to keep the current customer's happy and coming back for more. Some of the ways that businesses can build loyalty would be by offering loyalty programs, Interacting with customers, surveys, creating institutional ties, and personalized marketing. Another way to build loyalty is to treat your employees so well that they treat your customers well. If you have happy employees they will treat your customers happy. "The link between satisfaction and loyalty however is not proportional" (Kotler, Keller, 2009, p71), so businesses must Get more content on HelpWriting.net
- 20. Sampling Methods Essay Sampling is the framework on which any form of research is carried out. A suitable sample that meets the inclusion and exclusion criteria of a research design must be chosen from a given population to carry out studies. In this essay comparison is made between stratified random sampling and convenience sampling. The population on which the researcher is interested in carrying out his or her research may be too large, therefore a suitable sample which can represent the population in correct proportion must be chosen. Restraints such as limitation of time, resources and many other factors necessitate the selection of a sample for research purpose so that better quality data is obtained from it and that the researcher can make statement about ...show more content... The methodological strength and weaknesses of this two sampling methods is discussed in terms of identifying the samples for research, the representativeness it possesses to the general population, the methods and the outcome. Stratified random sampling is a probability sampling where the selection of sampling unit is left to a random process, all units in the sample has an equal and non–zero chance of being selected on a probability ground or chance and not on the choice or judgement of the researcher (Sim,J and Wright,C. 2000,). Convenience sampling is an example of non probability sampling where the selection of the units is not by chance, rather it is dependent on the researcher's judgement, the researcher decides the samples to be included in the study which may be subject to availability, time, individual preferences etc. The probability of selection of a particular sampling unit may or may not be known. Stratified random sampling is commonly done in quantitative researches. When the samples reflect the characteristics of the target population in the same proportion; assumptions can be made on generalizing the data acquired from these samples provided it has been done correctly, since it is statistically representative (Sim,J and wright,C.,2000) but sampling error Get more content on HelpWriting.net
- Free Essays
- Citation Generator
school prefect manifesto
You May Also Find These Documents Helpful
Administrative assistant position report.
I am writing this letter to state my interest in the Administrative Assistant position for Boutique Insurance Brokerage at McGowan, Donnelly & Oberheu. I heard about the opening on Jobs4cats, Texas State University’s career website. I recently graduated from the McCoy College of Business, this past December, where I received a B.B.A in Marketing. I am looking for employment where I will feel challenged, where I can learn, and where I can develop professionally. Based on MDO’s reputation and the information on your website, I expect to be able to do all that and more. I believe my organizational skills and previous experience working in a financial advisors office make me an ideal candidate for this position.…
Administrative Support Assistant Cover Letter Sample
I am writing in response to your opening of an Administrative Support Assistant at the Northampton Campus. My professional experience with administrative duties and customer service would make me a good candidate for this position…
Penn Foster Exam 028004
I understand that you are currently seeking to hire a receptionist at your ACT-1, Los Angeles location and I am highly interested. I know that the person for this position is responsible for receiving and greeting any visitors/clients, answering phone calls, taking and delivering messages and sorting and handing out mail. I am more than capable of doing all of that. Ever since I was a child, I was recognized for the effort I put into every piece of work. Growing up, I knew that I wanted to end up in a place where my hard work is appreciated. While researching your company, I instantly knew this was the place for me. I am confident, hard working and reliable. I am positive that I meet all requirements and I know, I could make a valuable contribution to your company.…
WGU Personal Statement
Please review my resume for additional information and detail about my expertise and career achievement. I will follow up to request an appointment to present my qualifications and to discuss how my experience and background meet your needs. I am available most days from 8:00 AM – 11:30 AM and can be reached at 757-383-3710 or…
Dental Assistant Personal Statement
I am interested in applying for the dental assistant position at Gentle Dental. As an individual I’ve always wanted to help others in any way that I possibly can. I enjoy going above and beyond for others. A professional is ethical. In which, I have a strong work ethic which is important in making decisions. I am reliable, dedicated, dependable, and have a strong determination to become not only just a dental assistant but to also become a dentist and to further that career to becoming an orthodontist. My education is highly important to me. I’m an all A student and I do what I have to do so that I can accomplish all of my goals. I have a gift and a great compatibility that will lead me into the right path.…
Administrative Assistant Research Paper
To obtain a position as an Administrative Assistant where I can utilize my experience which will require me to use my strong detail in planning & organizing. Furthermore I am a critical thinker, strong people skills, excel in work ethic and a team player. Please let me bring my many years of experience and enhance your organization.…
Aetna Case Study
I am writing to express my interest in the position of Patient Coordinator, advertised on Indeed as being open at this time with your company Aetna. I am a talented healthcare administration professional with hospital and college experience. I believe Aetna is dedicated to providing healthier communities and is committed to delivering experience that empowers individuals. With my background including extensive familiarity with the operations of healthcare insurance, I am adept as supervising projects and departments related to patient eligibility and benefits. My ability to get along well with others, to make necessary adjustments to meet deadline, and go the extra mile in general have all contributed to my growth in my…
Types of Business Writing
I am looking to do a seminar covering the topics of Sexual Harassment, and Unlawful Discrimination in the Work place. It only needs to be 2hrs. long. I would like to request a trainer that can cover these specific topics. I would also like a list of the resources that the trainer will need during this seminar. Thank you for your business. As always it is a pleasure doing business with you.…
Example of cover letter for support worker
I am very glad to apply for vacancy with your organisation and I believe I have the skills and personal qualities for the stated job.…
Assistant In Nursing Advertisement Analysis
With reference to the advertisement published on seek website, I wish to apply for the position of “Assistant In Nursing” at Regis Birkdale. I consider that my credentials and interests match with the job requirements.…
Why I Want To Be A Loan Technician
Please accept my resume for the Loan Technician position. As I transition my career, you will find that my time management skills and ability to problem solve were honed into strong assets by my degree and experience in Early Childhood Education. My thoroughness in completing tasks, analytical nature, and my ability to learn quickly will make me an excellent addition to your organization.…
Personal Statement: A Cover Letter For Hospitality Assistant
I am writing to express my interest in response to the recent advertised on hospitalitycareers.com, please consider my resume in your search for a Cook’s Assistant.…
Animal Care Assistant Job Analysis
I am writing to inquire the job opening as an Animal Care Assistant at the Brandywine Valley SPCA. This job came to my attention through a mutual friend of your company and I. I am interested in a full time position that allows interaction with animals on a daily basis.…
Resume Template 2008 – (please remember this is a template only add your own formatting and style and make it your own!!!)…
Resume Cover Letter
I am submitting the enclosed resume for the Resident Assistant position, which first appeared to me through Facebook. My background of customer service and education will help me apply for this position. First of all, I would love to be a Resident Assistant. I enjoy working with others, and helping people solve their problems. I know being a RA will help me in many ways. I will be able to make new friends and get to know people better; I will have a higher chance getting into future jobs with this experience, and I will be a leader for other people in need to follow.…
- Microsoft Word
- Cover letter
- Review Your ...
- K-12 School
- Graduate School
- Town or Neighborhood
- Private, Christian (General)
- ASHBURN, VA
- grade A minus Overall Grade
- Rating 3.93 out of 5 27 reviews
- Academics grade A minus
- Diversity grade A
- Teachers grade C+
- College Prep grade A minus
- Clubs & Activities grade C minus
- Sports grade B
- Elementary School
- High School
- Middle School
Virginia Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
- Most Diverse Private High Schools in Virginia 23 of 159
- Best Christian High Schools in Virginia 39 of 91
- Best Private K-12 Schools in Virginia 52 of 110
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade B+ George Mason University 36 Students
- grade A minus James Madison University 35 Students
- grade A+ Virginia Tech 27 Students
- grade A+ University of Virginia 26 Students
- grade B+ Virginia Commonwealth University 24 Students
- grade B+ Liberty University 22 Students
- grade B Christopher Newport University 14 Students
- grade A+ University of Florida 14 Students
- grade A+ William & Mary 13 Students
- grade A+ New York University 12 Students
Culture & Safety
- High school lock-in all-nighter 30%
- Annual high school spring trip 20%
- Spirit Week 20%
- Field day 10%
- Homecoming 10%
- Offers Full Week Yes
- Offers Part Week Yes
- Offers Full Day Yes
- Offers Part Day Yes
Homes for sale.
Clubs & Activities
Living in the area.
- Cost of Living grade C+
- Good for Families grade A+
- Housing grade B
- Private School
- HERNDON, VA
- Rating 4.6 out of 5 5 reviews
- DARNESTOWN, MD
- Rating 5 out of 5 14 reviews
- Rating 4.14 out of 5 7 reviews
- Rating 4.46 out of 5 13 reviews
- LEESBURG, VA
- Rating 5 out of 5 1 review
- Rating 3.67 out of 5 3 reviews
Virginia Academy Reviews
- Rating 5 out of 5 Excellent 13 reviews ( 48 %)
- Rating 4 out of 5 Very Good 6 reviews ( 22 %)
- Rating 3 out of 5 Average 3 reviews ( 11 %)
- Rating 2 out of 5 Poor 3 reviews ( 11 %)
- Rating 1 out of 5 Terrible 2 reviews ( 7 %)
- 2 months ago
- Overall Experience
- 11 months ago
- 4 months ago
Add to List
- Calendar of Events
- Charity Events
- Police Beat
- Special Sections
Essays wanted on future of women in STEM
Link to this article, average price for a thanksgiving meal in virginia is $91.30, keep more of your money: online shopping alert from aarp fraud section, state of emergency declared to aid firefighter response to two wildfires, where have all the voting rights gone lwv-va calls for an investigation, wildlife federation receives spirit of va. award, pw realtors donate 120 coats to pwcs head start program, data center supplier to invest $14.9 million in southwest virginia facility, creating 170 new jobs, second man arrested in connection with april 29, 2023 fatal crash on old bridge rd., pwpd crime report for thursday, nov. 2, 2023: copper wire missing from novec, follow us on twitter.