- Education News
5T has revolutionised school infra, says Odisha education minister
About the Author
- Government of Odisha
- ଓଡ଼ିଶା ସରକାର
- The four and half crore people of Odisha, have once again blessed us with an opportunity to serve them. I am eternally indebted to the people for the faith they have reposed in us.
- I would like to emphasize once again on the 3Ts of governance- Teamwork, Transparency & Technology leading to Transformation.
- I am going to add a fifth dimension to this - Time.
- Time is of critical essence. The youth of today are in a hurry -
- If we could get international recognition in FANI - its because of timely evacuation.
- If we could do Asian Athletic Championship in 90 days.
- If we could bring 30 lakh more women into the Mission Shakti fold.
- If we could roll out KALIA – an initiative nationally applauded in 15 days.
- If we could ground near universal health coverage – Biju Swasthya Kalyan Yojana in 30 days.
This is the pace that people want in their governance model.
Today we have approved in principle the Party Manifesto as priority of Government. 365 days from now – On 29th May 2020 we shall present before the people our achievements visà-vis promises. I know some of the promises take time. I want the Council of Ministers to put their best efforts in this regard. I want all of us to focus on Transformation towards a New Odisha –
- An Empowered Odisha – where poverty will be a thing of the past
- An Empowered Odisha – where women are equal partners in growth and development.
- An Empowered Odisha – which is inclusive of all vulnerable sections in its landscape of development.
- An Empowered Odisha—where the dreams of our youth come true.
The World should know that's Odisha time has come!
...And Our Time Starts Now.
Hon'ble Chief Minister
Chairman 5T (Transformational Initiatives) and Nabin Odisha
5T Action points
- Team work, technology, transparency, transformation and time limit will be the five factors on which performance of government officials and projects will be judged.
- Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik approved 5T action plan for Higher Education Department, to ensure better service delivery to public in Higher Education sector.
- The ‘Jalasathi’ program will be implemented in as many as 8 wards of Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation (BMC) under the 5T initiative of Housing and Urban Development.
- State Holidays
- All Tenders/Quotations call Notices
- All Advertisements
- Operational Guidelines for Data Centre Policy-2022
- Operational Guideline of Odisha IT Policy-2022
- Operational Guidelines of BPO Policy-2021
- Operational Guideline of Odisha Electronics Policy-2021
- ODISHA ELECTRONICS POLICY-2021
- ODISHA BPO POLICY-2021
- ESDM Roadmap
- Apply PAN Card Online
- Odisha Knowledge Hub(OKH)
- Guidelines for Disposal of E-Waste from Govt. offices
- Policy on Adoption of Open Source Software for GoI & Framework
- Empanelment of Service Agencies for AMC Services of Computer Hardware
- Guidelines for Indian Govt. Websites
Disclaimer : This is the official web portal of Government of Odisha. Information Technology Department is the nodal department, respective departments are responsible for their information
Assembly Election Results 2023: Manipur CM N Biren Singh, Party Workers Celebrate BJP’s Win in Three States in Imphal (Watch Video)
Animal: Jaydev Unadkat Slams Ranbir Kapoor-Sandeep Reddy Vanga's Film for 'Glorifying Misogyny' in Insta Story, Cricketer Reminds Importance of 'Social Responsibility'
Assembly Election Results 2023: Today’s Hat-Trick Guarantees Hat-Trick at Centre in 2024, Says PM Narendra Modi After BJP’s Victory in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh (Watch Video)
IND vs AUS 5th T20I 2023 Innings Update: Shreyas Iyer's Half-Century Takes Struggling Hosts to Competitive Score of 160/8
How to Watch Gujarat Giants vs Bengaluru Bulls, PKL 2023 Live Streaming Online on Disney+ Hotstar? Get Live Telecast of Pro Kabaddi League Season 10 Match & Score Updates on TV
Abu Dhabi Big Ticket Lottery Result Today 9 PM Live, The Grand Prize AED 15 Million Series 258 Lottery Result of December 03, 2023, Watch Lucky Draw Winner List
- Shreyas Iyer Scores His Eighth Half-Century in T20 Internationals, Achieves Feat During IND vs AUS 5th T20I 2023
UP Shocker: Driver, Two Others Push Labourer Out of Moving Bus for Asking to Halt Vehicle for Washroom Break in Bareilly
Shadab Khan Carried Off the Field on Shoulders Due to Lack of Stretcher After Sustaining Injury During National T20 Match, Video Goes Viral
International Cheetah Day 2023 Date: Know History and Significance of the Day That Aims To Raise Awareness About Conservation of Cheetahs
- Health & Wellness
- Festivals & Events
- Driver, Two Others Push Labourer Out of Moving Bus in Bareilly
- When Is International Cheetah Day 2023? Know Date, History, Significance & Celebrations of The Day
- Rajasthan Election
- Rajasthan Election 2023
- Revanth Reddy
- Election Results
- Election Results Live
- Cryptocurrency prices in India today (03 Dec 2023)
- Cryptocurrency prices in India on (02 Dec 2023)
- Cryptocurrency prices in India on (01 Dec 2023)
- Cryptocurrency prices in India on (30 Nov 2023)
- Earthquake in Philippines: Quake of Magnitude 7.0 on Richter Scale Hits Mindanao
- Israel-Hamas Conflict: Israeli Military Attacks Gaza With 100,000 Bombs, Rockets Since Ongoing War Erupted on October 7
- X May Go Bankrupt Under Elon Musk If Advertisers Keep Fleeing, Says Report
- Booking.com Customers Warned of ‘New Scam’ Putting Details for Sale on Dark Web
- Blake Lively Praises BFFs Beyonce and Taylor Swift for Always ‘Loving and Supporting’ Each Other in Her Heartfelt Instagram Post!
- Will Smith Calls Himself a ‘Unique Monster’ As He Reflects on His Past Mistakes at Red Sea Film Festival 2023
- International Mountain Day: From Swiss Alps to Vinicunca, 7 Mountain Ranges With a Breathtaking View
- Amanda Seyfried Birthday: Best Red Carpet Appearances of the 'Mank' Actress
- Subway Surfer in Real Life: Man Seen Running on Moving Train, Video Goes Viral
- Elephant Rescue Video: Male Jumbo Rescued from Ditch Using JCB by Sundargarh Forest Department in Odisha; IFS Officer Shares Viral Clip
- International Day of Banks 2023 Date, History and Significance: Know All About the Global Event Acknowledging the Role of Banks and Financial Security
- Hanukkah 2023 Start and End Dates: History, Meaning and Significance of the Jewish Festival P Know All About the Feast of Dedication
- Assembly Polls 2023 Results: Congress Calls For INDIA Bloc Meet On December 6 As BJP Sweeps Hindi Heartland
- Animal BO Collection Day 2: Ranbir Kapoor, Anil Kapoor, Bobby Deol, Rashmika Mandanna Starrer Crosses Rs 130 Crore Mark In India
5T School Transformation Programme: Odisha Transforms Over 1,000 Schools; Here’s How Naveen Patnaik Government Is Renovating Classrooms With Modern Furniture and Brighter Lightning System
Everyone is recognizing the ongoing process of change in the education sector in odisha with chief minister naveen patnaik at the helm. the odisha government is not treating it just as an initiative to streamline the teaching process and develop the infrastructure of the schools, but it is also an effort to bring a change in every individual..
Everyone is recognizing the ongoing process of change in the education sector in Odisha with Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik at the helm. The Odisha government is not treating it just as an initiative to streamline the teaching process and develop the infrastructure of the schools, but it is also an effort to bring a change in every individual. The endeavor is to bring out the hidden talents in the students and give them an environment that develops their skills, which helps them to get the most out of themselves.
The Naveen Patnaik Government has taken initiatives for implementing people-centric governance over the past few years, with the 5T being at the core of the model which has resulted in the state ranking first in two categories in the Good Governance Index 2021 brought out by the Centre. The state topped the human resource development, and economic governance in the category of group B States. Odisha Govt To Invest Rs 1,000 Crore for Development of Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology in Burla
About Vision 5T:
The Odisha Government has adopted an action plan under the 5T initiative which emphasizes on Technology, Teamwork, Transparency, Time and Transformation to provide good governance to the people of the state. The idea behind the Transformation of High Schools under 5T initiative is to develop the school infrastructure with modern technology and digital and smart class rooms, e-library and laboratories as well as an educative environment, which improves the learning process . Another aspect of this path-breaking 5T High School Transformation Program is to encourage alumni, community and elected representatives to actively participate in the development of school infrastructure. The government also plans to ensure better service delivery to public in Higher Education sector.
Watch Video of School Transformation Under Vision 5T:
All government and government affiliated high schools in the state will be included in the 5T High School Transformation Program in a phased manner. The program has not only changed the schools but also helped in building confidence among the students of rural areas in a very short span of time. The academic effort and hard work for the development and transformation of infrastructure under the 5T model is commendable. Although health is today's priority, education has never been considered a lesser subject by the government. Odisha Govt to Distribute Condoms, Contraceptives Pills To Newlywed Couples Under Mission Parivar Vikas Initiative
The Chief Minister is closely monitoring all the developments with V. K. Pandian, Secretary to Chief Minister (5T) actively supervising the initiative. The schools are being groomed to bring laurels to the state and the country in the fields of education, sports, science and culture through better sports infrastructure and equipment, state-of-the-art laboratories and interactive science centres. Another area of focus of the 5T initiative is to make the faculty more efficient by providing training and exposure.
As of June this year, the Odisha Government has transformed over 1000 government aided Schools under 5T School Transformation program.
(The above story first appeared on LatestLY on Sep 19, 2022 04:05 PM IST. For more news and updates on politics, world, sports, entertainment and lifestyle, log on to our website latestly.com ).
Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik Announces Rs 2 Crore Cash Award to Asian Para Games 2023 Gold Medalist Pramod Bhagat
Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik Announces Rs 50 Lakh Cash Award for Hockey Star Deep Grace Ekka for Securing Bronze Medal at Asian Games 2023
Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik Writes To Finance Minister Nirmala Sitaraman, Urges To Withdraw 18% GST on Kendu Leaf
Kolkata Man Refuses To Believe Son Died in Odisha Train Accident, Travels to Balasore With Ambulance and Finds Him Alive in Morgue
- Latest News
‘Efforts Were Made to Divide Country Based on Castes’: PM Narendra Modi Addresses Workers and Supports at BJP Headquarters in Delhi (Watch Video)
Rajasthan election 2023 results: bjp set to form government in state as party crosses majority mark, wins 102 seats and leads on 13, ‘took them as normal candidates’: bjp leader katipally venkata ramana reddy on defeating telangana cm kcr and congress chief revanth reddy (watch video), madhya pradesh election 2023 results: chief minister and bjp leader shivraj singh chouhan wins budhni seat with margin of over one lakh votes, telangana election 2023 results: eci orders suspension of state dgp anjani kumar for model code violation after photo-op with revanth reddy, say sources, ‘our bond with telangana unbreakable’, says pm narendra modi after defeat in telangana election 2023.
New chhattisgarh cm: from raman singh to op choudhary and vijay baghel, list of probable bjp candidates in race to be chief minister, telangana election 2023 results: from aggressive campaigning led by a revanth reddy to anti-incumbency, these factors helped congress win india’s youngest state, madhya pradesh election 2023 results: from shivraj singh chouhan’s ladli behna yojana to modi magic, factors that helped bjp beat anti-incumbency and retain power, who is revanth reddy telangana congress president, who had links with abvp, now emerges as top contender of cm post, trending topics.
- Assembly Election Results 2023: Today’s Hat-Trick Guarantees Hat-Trick at Centre in 2024, Says PM Narendra Modi After BJP’s Victory in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Chhattisgarh (Watch Video)
- UP Shocker: Driver, Two Others Push Labourer Out of Moving Bus for Asking to Halt Vehicle for Washroom Break in Bareilly
- KCR Resigned After BRS Defeat in Assembly Election: Telangana Governor Tamilisai Soundararajan Asks CM K Chandrashekar Rao To Continue Till Formation of New Government
- Congress Storms To Power in Telangana: Riding on Anti-Incumbency, Grand Old Party Finally Captures India’s Youngest State
5T Education Transformation Help Children Dream Big: CM Naveen Patnaik
Bhubaneswar: The ongoing transformation of education under 5T initiative has helped the children dream big and face every challenge with confidence, said Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik on Monday.
Taking to Twitter on the occasion of International Day of Education, Naveen said that education is a basic human right and opens a path to a promising future for children.
The CM reaffirmed his pledge to continue the ongoing transformation of education under 5T to help children dream big & face every challenge with confidence.
“On International Day Of Education, pledge to continue the ongoing transformation of education under 5T to help children dream big & face every challenge with confidence”, Naveen wrote on a Twitter post.
Education is a basic human right & opens a path to a promising future for children. On #InternationalDayOfEducation , pledge to continue the ongoing transformation of education under #5T to help children dream big & face every challenge with confidence. #OdishaSchoolTransformation pic.twitter.com/c25ruwmxQk — Naveen Patnaik (@Naveen_Odisha) January 24, 2022
“The future of the nation and the community is built in schools. This is the best time of children’s’ lives. So, the onus lies on us to provide ample avenues for nurturing the talents and dreams of our students”, the Chief Minister had said earlier.
Under 5T initiative, the state government is transforming govt high schools and making them future ready. Facilities like smart class, modern science lab, e-Library & ICT Lab, adequate sports infra, drinking water and clean toilets etc are being built while focusing on imparting quality education to fulfil the aspirations of the students.
A total of 1025 Govt High Schools across the State have been transformed in phase 1 under the ambitious High School Transformation programme.
Girls Breaking Barriers to Emerge as Trailblazers in Every Field: Naveen
Naveen Wishes OPCC President Niranjan Patnaik Speedy Recovery from Covid-19
Gangster Aman Singh shot dead inside Dhanbad jail
‘Kaun Banega Mukhya Mantri?’ Names of Raje, Diya, Shekhawat & Baba…
BJP leads on 53 seats, crosses majority mark in Chhattisgarh
Ashok Gehlot accepts defeat, to resign as Raj CM at 5.30 p.m.
Comments are closed.
Welcome, Login to your account.
Recover your password.
A password will be e-mailed to you.